Extended InfoFEATURES / BENEFITSAN INEXPENSIVE AND CREATIVE SOLUTION TO DESIGN PROBLEMS.
The 38GJQ ductless inverter driven multi--zone system provides individual comfort control for up to 9 separate zones. Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight or nine space-saving cassette, floor console, high wall, or ducted fan coils can be matched with one outdoor heat pump. The indoor fan coils are connected to the outdoor unit by refrigerant tubing and wires.
The different styles of indoor units can be mounted in several locations to accommodate the application. This selection of fan coils permits inexpensive and creative solutions to design problems such as:
- When adding air conditioning to spaces that are heated by hydronic or electric heat and have no ductwork.
- Historical renovations or any application where preserving the look of the original structure is essential.
- Commercial add-on jobs where the existing air conditioning system cannot be stretched.
These compact indoor fan coil units take up very little space in the room and do not obstruct windows. The fan coils are attractively styled to blend with most room decors.
Advanced system components incorporate innovative technology to provide reliable cooling and heating performance at low sound levels.INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
The inverter driven compressor is designed to run at various input power frequencies (Hz) which controls the motor speed of the compressor.Even Temperature
- The control package, including the inverter, monitors outdoor and indoor temperatures as they relate to the selected indoor set point and adjusts the speed of the compressor to match the load and keep the system operating continuously rather than cycling and creating temperature swings. This translates to higher comfort levels for the occupants.Rapid Pull Down/Warm-Up
- Comfort is increased by the ability to the inverter system to ramp up the compressor speed enabling the system to reach the user selected room temperature set point quicker.Humidity Control
- Running the system for longer periods and continuously varying the compressor speed enhances the humidity control.INDIVIDUAL ROOM COMFORT
Maximum comfort is provided because each space can be controlled individually based on the usage pattern. The air sweep feature provided permits optimal room mixing to eliminate hot and cold spots for the occupant comfort.LOW SOUND LEVELS
When noise is a concern, ductless systems are the answer. The indoor units are whisper quiet. There are no compressors indoors, either in the conditioned space or directly over it, and there is none of the noise usually generated by air being forced through ductwork.
When sound ordinances and proximity to neighbors demand quiet operation, the 38GJ unit is the right choice. With the inverter technology, these units run at lower speeds most of the time resulting in reduced sound levels.INVERTER TECHNOLOGY â€“ ENHANCED ECONOMICAL OPERATION
Ductless systems are inherently economical to operate. Individual rooms are heated or cooled only when required, and since the air is delivered directly to the space, there is no need to use additional energy to move the air in the ductwork. This economical operation is enhanced further when the inverter system output matches the load resulting in a more efficient system.EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS
The multi--zone systems have microprocessor--based controls to provide the ultimate in comfort and efficiency. The user friendly wired and wireless remote controls provide the interface between the user and the unit.SECURE OPERATION
If security is an issue, outdoor and indoor units are connected only by refrigerant piping and wiring to prevent